Selasa, 03 Juni 2008

...

Everybody pissed me off today!
I hit my “Jackpot”.
I try to forget about it and force myself to think that all of that were my faults.
You always have to give up something for the sake of other people.
You always have to sacrifice your own happiness, especially if you have friends like mine.
Those who are light-hearted and never think of others’ problem.
Congratulations to me again that all my entire life I always meet that kind of people.
I haven’t learned this, but someday I’ll learn that I can’t trust others except myself!

-Tormented Complex-

1 komentar:

Roaming Phantom mengatakan...

Thinking everything is ur own fault not always a right thing to do.
I don't know who r u talking bout but something name sacrifice, is a thing which is hard to find in this world nowadays. And if u get one of those, u shouldn't blame ur self, it was their own will (hopefully)...
Sometime people around us just can't be 100% as what we wanted to be. Just accept them and be your self.
People in some specified time must trust the others (or each other). But there also a point that u can't or suppose not to trust the other. But most of the time, please try to trust them.